Facial rejuvenation refers to the combination of cosmetic procedures used to restore your facial features to their previous youthful appearance. While a facelift is often the anchor or foundation for many facial rejuvenations, other procedures can complement and enhance the result. Surgical procedures such as eyelid surgery, brow lift and facial implants can help correct specific problem areas on the face. Nonsurgical treatments including, fillers, neurotoxins (botulinum toxins) and fat injections can be used for volume enhancement and wrinkle and fold eradication. Laser skin resurfacing or other light modalities can be utilized to improve skin texture and correct skin blemishes or age spots. At R5, we use Radio Frequency (RF) and an Ultra Sound to reach the deeper layers of your skin to improve skin tone and texture.
When to Consider Facial Rejuvenation
- If you want to reverse the signs of aging and restore a more youthful appearance.
- If your face and neck are sagging, or if you are losing volume in your cheekbones and contour along your jawline.
- If there are crow's feet at the corners of your eyes, fine lines and folds around your mouth, and frown lines and furrows in your forehead.
- If there is drooping skin and wrinkling changes in your upper eyelids, upper and lower eyelid bags, and dark circles under your eyes
- If you want to change certain of your features towards a more aesthetic picture, you would need to do a rejuvenation followed by facial care.
At R5, our goal is to help you achieve your desired maximal result through surgical and non-surgical treatments. Making you feel and look your very best by creating a beautiful, youthful, but natural appearance.